So…I didn’t make it into the Top 25 Blogs over at Circle of Moms today. Rejection isn’t pretty, but I did feel the love from all those who voted for me. 🙂 I did however, get this prestigious little Liebster Award given to up and coming bloggers!
for nominating me!
I am really enjoying both of their blogs and recommend you head over there and check them out. Mom’s Eye View NYC is life from the perspective of an Urban Mom in NYC. Being a Jersey girl myself, she had me at hello. Adventures of a Whitty Girl shares her thoughts on being a new mom to the cutest little Owl (her daughter’s nickname) I have ever seen!
I also recommend the following blogs (Doing it here so you don’t feel compelled to have to read til’ the end. You’re welcome!): The Chatter Blog, Motherhood Is An Art, Keeping it Real, My Chocolate Soul, Inner Angels and Enemies, 1 Story a Week, A New Free Life I had a hard time determining total followers on some blogs, so some of these may have more – regardless, happy reading!
1. If you could give your 13-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be? Nothing ends up being as monumental as it seems at 13.
2. Are you a social butterfly or a wallflower? Those who know me would say social butterfly, but I definitely have my wallflower moments.
3. How do you feel about roller coasters? It’s definitely a like/hate relationship. I pretended it was fun recently just to convince my 10-year-old to ride!
4. Hardest part of blogging? I wish I had more time for it. Sometimes, I feel like I spit stuff out on the screen just to get the thought out of my head.
5. What time of day are you most likely to blog? I am interrupted a lot while I blog…it’s amazing I write a coherent sentence.
6. Favorite musical artist? Tough one, but saw Lady Gaga last night and she puts on an amazing show!
7. What song do you not necessarily like but can’t help but sing along to? You Never Even Call Me By My Name: David Allen Coe
8. Favorite Actor? Morgan Freeman. I’m convinced I would sleep better if he read me a bedtime story.
9. Do you consider yourself a dog or cat person? Dog…missing my babies a ton these days. 😦
10. How do you take your coffee? I drink coffee for the protection of others with a little milk and two Splenda.
11.What is your favorite childhood memory? I’ve written about some on my blog. They usually involve my dad and family gatherings.
12. What is your favorite article of clothing and why? My swimsuit, but only because it directly correlates to my being at the beach.
13. What is the best party you’ve ever been to? Latin Grammy Awards
14. Do you like bananas? Why or why not? Love them, though my trainer insists I should consider them a treat.
15. What could you spend hours doing, but you are afraid to tell others you enjoy? No answer expected here right?
16. What is your least favorite food? Beans of any kind.
17. Do you watch New Girl? It is the best comedy on television and should be watched by everyone. LOVE IT!!!
18. What is the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? Cindy Brady, but only because some little girl asked me if I was Britney Spears. LOL!
19. What is your favorite scary movie? I don’t like them…total chicken I know.
20. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Why or why not? I will only drink out of my ButterBeer mug, you be the judge.
21. What is your favorite Halloween candy? If you don’t celebrate Halloween, just your fave candy. If you do it has to be one of those candies you only get at Halloween (i.e. Smarties, Sugar Daddies, Pixie Stix, Krackel Bars, etc). I love chocolate, but usually only get Smarties for Halloween.